October 31, Noon ET
jQuery 1.7 Release
- Open tix – http://goo.gl/d0nPr
Detached head IE8 crash (Halloween bug) blocker
timmywil to rename jQuery.support.supportsFixedPosition
- Do these fixes reopen any old bugs?
- RC2 this afternoon?
- Release on Thursday? (need to ensure we fixed this bug!)
DOCUMENTATION by 11/3 before we release
- event property hooks — may come after release?
deferred.state() — done, pending review (get it?)
- replaces isResolved, isRejected, etc booleans –dave
\$.Callbacks — addy will write
animate queues — hooks object. leave undocumented for now.
- AMD –mention in the blog post for now