January 31, 2013
Location: #jquery-meeting on Freenode
Attending: Scott, Richard, Corey, James, Jörn
Time: 11am ET (16:00 UTC)
- Explicit ordering of module
- wil land that
- Need to add (CI) tests for
non-browser enviroments and fix the regression there: https://github.com/jquery/qunit/pull/401
- Issues with QUnit.equiv and
circular references: https://github.com/jquery/qunit/issues/397
- gnarf looking at this
- James working on Composite addon.
Trying to get rid of some hacks. May need to expose some more QUnit
- 69 replies to the survey, will
process the results in the next days. Big points: Most people don’t know
about add-ons. A lot of people are interested in CI tools.
- Timo working on projects
- Puppetized localSettings.json, no
more edit-on-live server when we need to change our browset sets.
- Got BrowserStack access to our Splunk
dashboard. Already helping to fix issues on their end.
- Now hoping to figure out why we
loose so many workers.