- Attending: James, Timo, Scott, Corey
- Fixed missing license headers in plugin repos (jquery/qunit-composite, jquery/qunit-reporter-junit). Added MIT-LICENSE.txt file to all qunit repo (was also missing in core jquery/qunit).
- Published our qunit plugins on npm with keyword ‘qunit-plugin’ (and ‘qunit-reporter’ for reporter plugins). Scott brings up whether we should maintain a manifest for Bower users as well. To be discussed.
- WIP: James working on Node compatibility
- WIP: Timo working on event listener
- Gnarf has set up a new helix server (jenkins.jquery.com). Jenkins will be moved here as part of our plan to split up the big stack on jq03 over separate services and it might help us figure out why jq03 is crash so often (https://github.com/jquery/infrastructure/issues/145). This still needs a lot of things to be done, task list has been set up: https://github.com/jquery/infrastructure/issues/176
- WIP: Timo is finishing up the last bits of the major refactoring. Expected to land within 24 hours.