In-person meeting in Portland, OR, after jQuery Conference.
Attending: Timo, James, Jörn
link QUnit Roadmap
- Release 1.12 soon. Just one open ticket for that milestone.
- Do all other deprecations in the next one or two minor releases.
- Release 2.0 with some breaking API changes, but including a migration layer that makes it easy to find invalid usage.
- Remove that migration layer in 2.1
link Infrastructure Roadmap
- Improve grunt-saucelabs, potentially replacing TestSwarm
- Until then, keep TestSwarm and Jenkins running
- Also enable TravisCI for PR testing, though without cross-browser coverage (was already enabled for QUnit and Mobile)