Attending: Dave, Jörn, Alex, Adam, Scott, Kris, Rafael
- Publishing the jQuery 3.0 blog post today
- Starting to knock down the issue/PR backlog
- Nothing interesting
- Releasing 1.4.5 tomorrow
- 1.5 work continues
- continuing update loop with ui
- Front-end dependency management
- What would we want npm to support to make publishing UI on npm useful?
- To release on npm, would need dozens of different packages, one for each widget, each with its own dependency tree
- Difficult to find/build the actual files, which are inside node_modules
- Possible solution: If requireJS could find modules loaded by npm inside the node_modules directory, that would fix this?
- Talk to James Burke about how to deal with this? -- dave
- ICU Message Format Support waiting approval to use slexaxton/messageformat.js license.
link CSS Framework
- There was a meeting yesterday. Minutes will be sent out later by Scott
- Open up our css-framework repo, after some cleanup, to collaborate with the group there.
- Alex to ask Sarah to update the readme
- No update, Leo and James currently unavailable. Jörn will look into remaining 1.16 issues.
- Some improvements for browserstack-runner landed, still trying to get it working in Travis builds and with requirejs
- jsbin - talking with Remy about using it for demos and default template
- High level roadmaps with goals for 2015 for your project
- Budget requests to achieve those goals
- including contracts, additional resources