Attending: Dave, Jörn, Alex, Scott, Kris, Rafael, Sarah
- Working towards 3.0
- Need roadmap … it will be simple
- Need some new blog posts about changes coming
- Working toward 1.12.0
- 1.5 work continues
- Trek Glowaki recently flamed about this
- Dave talked to James Burke, see his list of problems
- Dave to talk with these folks to see if we can discuss
- New members on [email protected]: Cameron from Twitter (maintainer of twitter-cldr), Edwin (globalization architect) from LG, Bruno and Daniel (globalization managers) from Microsoft, Eirik (globalization director) from Oracle, Xiang (senior developer) from Paypal.
- ICU Message Format Support waiting approval to use slexaxton/messageformat.js license.
link CSS Framework
- Should we support IE8? How about Android 2.x?
- General feeling: No IE8 support
- Working towards 1.16
- Fixing regressions, everything else is ready
- BrowserStack had unrelated “hacking” issues (very thorough post mortem!), hopefully will have time to address Travis integration issue soon
- jsbin - talking with Remy about using it for demos and default template
- Alex to intro Kris and Remy, we'll get 10 accounts w templates ($1000)
- Kris to create a summary of roadmaps to share with the board, Core roadmap still missing. Also budget requests from dev rel and infrastructure.