Attending: Dave, Jörn, Alex, Scott, Kris, Rafael, Sarah
- Working towards 3.0
- Need some new blog posts about changes coming
- Working toward 1.12.0
- Effects rewrite almost done
- Testing new approach for classes
- Converting tests to AMD
- 1.5 work continues
- Working on multiple pageContainers
- Abandon all hope, write to ES3 and <script>. Go play drums for a year or two.
- Core is considering separate repos for distribution, rather than polluting our development repos with all the build artifacts and (potentially) dependencies
- Implementing currency formatting/parsing (to allow spinner demos to use new Globalize).
- Waiting for license approval to use slexaxton/messageformat.js.
- First 2 meetings have occurred, working on getting more involvement.
- Selected Project Name: Chassis
- Have decided that we're definitely using SVG
- Working on organizing the call for BEM with the Yandex Team
- Decided on using normalize.css, and we'll add some box-sizing adjustments
- We'll be supporting IE8+ to align with current market shares for 1.0
- Working towards 1.16
- Fixing regressions, hopefully done this week, everything else is ready
- BrowserStack back up, Michal has been bugging them, issues are getting addressed
- No update