Attending: Scott, Rafael, Alex, Timmy, Sarah, Mike, Kris
- Getting ready for 3.0 beta
- Lots of open issues, so timeframe is unknown
- Potentially replacing jQuery.animate() with Velocity
- Fixed last 1.11.x regression.
- Rebased branch
- Accessibility review by Jon Gunderson
- Making good progress on download builder support for CSS dependencies
- Another step closer to supporting jQuery Mobile
- Pulled in latest updates from UI for button and classes
- Changing auto-initialization to require opt-in
- Determining future of gestures
- Would prefer to use an external library
- Fixing lots of old bugs
- SASS file layout is ready to land
- Initial SVG implementation getting ready to land
- Talking about Chassis at JS Summit next week
- Initial performance testing
- Comparing button performance across existing frameworks
- Initial sketch of logo looks good
- Looking into visual regression testing
- Possibly using Gemini
- No report
- Using ES6 modules (still a PR)
- Using Intern for testing (still a PR)
- Bug fix: 376 (Avoid inaccurate floating point arithmetics using Mozilla's approach).
- Adobe said they have plans to start using Globalize 1.x on some of their products.
- Will be used on Behance (the site Mike works on).
- All Adobe web sites will eventually be using it.
- CLA Checker
- We apply labels to the PRs now. (“CLA: Valid” and “CLA: Error”)
- Working on page to show results.
- Will be on contribute.jquery.org with information about why the check failed (if it failed) and instructions on what to do.
- Hopefully can get the automated checks running on at least one repo by the end of the week.