Attending: Scott, Sarah, Timmy, Jörn, Alex, Rafael
- Backed out the undefined -> null change in attributes
- Still working on beta
- Sizzle release this Thursday
- Will do small patch release before the beta for an iOS bug
- Working on converting tests to use AMD
- Trac team is working on upgrading our install
- Fixed last of the bugs with new autoinit modules
- cleaned up test runs and output
- faster travis runs
- less chance of failure
- updated to use spider.js for demos
- fixed issues with core git build
- Working on using esformatter for style compliance
- coveralls code coverage notifications
- allows github status api with thresholds for failure
- does not seem to be working yet
- Increased participation due to GSoC, a lot of headway has been made on performance testing by adding more frameworks. Potential GSoC student also adding testing for components than buttons
- view.css-chassis.com set up
- Typography is currently in a PR, with discussion being had on how to implement other features dependent on typography.
- Logo is done, Isaac should be finishing up approved use cases later this week
- Discussions with Myles from Famo.us regarding Chassis being represented at jQuery SF
- Fixed AMD usage
- Added support for AMD in grunt-contrib-qunit and grunt-qunit-instanbul (waiting for the latter to get merged)
- Using diff-match-patch for diff output now
- Lots of updates to the HTML reporter
- New release coming soon, waiting for Leo to confirm
- Blink working on spec changes so they can implement :-)
- Relative time support and Ordinal support landed.
- Several minor fixes landed: #273, #313, #379, #408, #410, #411.
- CLDR has released 27 (and Globalize can immediately use it).
- CLA Checker
- Intel is considering building a mobile device test lab for running automated tests on real devices.
- Will also provide a way to run tests on local devices from your computer
- npm for client-side modules