Attending: Scott, Alex, Richard, Rafael, Timmy, Sarah
- show/hide - Asking for feedback in the 3.0 alpha blog post
- Will fix UI/Mobile .offset() breakage with disconnected elements by returning zeros; $(window).offset() will continue to throw
- Timmy to work up a complete Roadmap on one page soon – will be in the wiki
- Working on AMD for demos
- Will allow us to more easily split UI core
- Improvements to autoinit
- improvements to modularization for smaller builds
- reviewed and landed all the old PRs
- landed more updates for classes option
- Work has begun on the Chassis themeroller for GSOC
- Table styling almost done
- Once the colors is in a useable state, work will be finished on form elements.
- no report
- Microsoft to help with automating the W3C tests
- Possibly through jdalton
- Hoping to get Stuart (community member) more involved
- Sent a few PRs
- Twitter team showed interest for flask babel approach that avoids needing to maintain a separate file of translation messages: related issue yahoo/react-intl#89.
- Rafael provided them an experimental full app showcase using react-globalize + runtime compilation for proof of concept to them: React TodoMVC Example Using Globalize For Internationalization
- Twitter (Nicolas Gallagher) replied "That sounds great. I would be very interested in trying 'react-globalize' with the component api. I did think the authoring experience in the demo looked great, and I can see that you've put a lot of effort into Globalize. Plus, our i18n team had a preference for Globalize and I would like them to be happy too :)."
- Which sounded great so far.
link Project Representative
- Alex nominated Gabriel Schulhof
- No objects
- Gabriel is interested
- Need to hold a “formal” vote