Attending: Gabriel, Alex, Rafael, Jörn, Sarah, Richard, Timmy
- Okay to make jQuery.access (gh-2513), jQuery.dir and jQuery.sibling (gh-2512) private?
- Okay for UI and Mobile.
- gh-2505: Degrading support for Android 2.3 in master: only guarantee successful interpretation and lack of exceptions (still fully supported in compat, as will be non-browser environments [gh-2501)
- Finishing core-breakup, lots of rebasing of button rewrite afterwards
- Once that is done and button is reviewed and merge, we can release 1.12 (beta or RC?)
- Met with IBM about bidi contributions to jQuery UI, start with RTL support for datepicker rewrite.
- IBM Bidi will also be helping with jQuery Mobile
- Landing classes PRs
- Updated Collapsible
- Working on updating to UI download builder
- Build is fixed! :-D
- jsass landed, working on converting existing PRs to using jsass for variables
- Finalizing a lot of commonly used variables for use in media queries
- various build PRs to improve linting across project
- Adding accessibility testing w/ grunt-axe-webdriver https://github.com/dequelabs/axe-grunt-webdriver
- Initial SCSS style guide, undergoing review
- Working on picking out default color scheme that is accessibility friendly
- Overall PRs are picking up and commits from outside the usual group is picking up
- Performance testing - working on getting that to apply to Chassis demos
- Going to release 1.19 soon
- Decided to support CSS touch-action with style attribute and working around invalid style properties using mutation observers (which PEP already uses). Removes need to generate and inject stylesheets.
- John Dalton working on W3C test automation
- Runtime support close to land.
- Question: Separate distribution files for AMD and CJS instead of using UMD? #467
- Original problem: webpack tries to use AMD (because it shows up first) instead of CJS: #441
- Twitter: Nicolas might be back from vacation. Need to resume talk.
- jquery-license now looks at all names for a given email address and outputs errors for “neglected” authors; remaining tasks are posting a comment on unsigned new PRs and checking for broken clones
- Good progress on js-reporters, implementing adapters and infrastructure to test those. Still looking for feedback on proposed event data.
- nice for the GitHub integration
- makes cross-project collaboration harder unless everyone uses it
- Maybe we can improve our GitHub integration on IRC instead? Timmy to look into that