Attending: Scott, Alex, Rafael, Richard, Timmy
- compat to support non-browser environments and Android 2.3
- Working on adding Microsoft Edge to test runs
- BIG PR for jscs sweep. Will use new QUnit interface (e.g. “test()” -> “QUnit.test()”)
- Finished splitting up core
- Had a discussion with IBM about bidi/LTR support
- They’re planning on being as active as they were with dojo
- Will start with datepicker
- toolbar updates ready to land
- splitting up all files with more than one distinct module
- switching from display:none to visibility hidden for hidden pages
- updating to new qunit
- finishing last few 1.5 PRs
- Buttons and Meter/Progress PR out, both using the jsass-vars. However currently on hold for discussions on BEM modifier attributes. See https://github.com/jquery/css-chassis/issues/120 for more detail.
- Working on getting performance testing to start working on Chassis demo code, also adding localized downloads, removing selenium errors
- Automated accessibility testing still currently in the works
- Added linting to all of our tasks/scss variable files/grunt config
- Added support for Map and Set in diffs
- Decided to switch to using style attribute with touch-action css instead of custom touch-action attribute
- John Dalton continuing to add tests
- Style sheets with touch-action
- Runtime support
- Reviewed by Jörn, Karl (docs), and Arthur (docs).
- Webpack example 70% complete PR#481 (issue #464).
- Vote on CoC so we can check that checkmark.
- No objections