Attending: Sarah, Timmy, Scott, Gabriel, Rafael, Richard
- Talking about supporting 3.0+ only in migrate
- One failure in Edge still
- Datepicker and button are getting closer to merging into master
- Investigating how to support webpack and similar tools
- Selectmenu, table, and panel need updates for classes option
- Working on update to handle UI’s core breakup
- After a lot of discussion regarding naming conventions with BEM, decided to go with a ‘BE M M M M’ naming convention, where modifiers are their own separate classes to make sure that elements with multiple modifiers aren’t a complete headache
- This means that a few ongoing PRs need to be redone, currently in the process of doing that, and stuff should be up for review by next week
- Released 1.19.0 with support for Map and Set in equal assertion
- Getting more frequent bug reports, which means we must be gaining users :-)
- Runtime support landed and released on 1.1.0-rc.2.
- Globalize compiler released, currently at 0.0.4.
- Webpack example (full app example) completed and landed.
- It uses Globalize webpack plugin released under 0.1.1 the latest.
- Twitter folks have resumed our previous talk about the pilot project.
- Edge added to TestSwarm for jQuery Core and jQuery UI