Attending: Scott, Jörn, Timmy, Alex, Sarah, Rafael, Gabriel
- Starting to push low priority tickets to 3.0.1 and 3.1.0. Down to 28 open 3.0 tickets.
- Thinking about turning off auto-execution by default of cross-domain scripts retrieved with $.ajax
- Communication with the Edge team
- Blog post asking for more feedback on show/hide
- Finishing 1.12, button rewrite almost done
- Need to talk to Chrome team about broken
- No update
- Not too much new this week, contributors have been dealing with sudden high work loads. A lot of readme copy/contribute copy/bug fixing prs landed this week.
- Planning a hack-a-thon for Chassis for a weekend in October outside of the summit stuff to get some issues done. Chassis stickers shall be mailed to people who join in. Issue shall be posted shortly in Chassis for voting on the weekend.
- Looking for contributors. Lots of people and projects still use it, no one shows interest contributing, unless its a bug/feature immediately affecting them.
- nothing too interesting
- Twitter started using Globalize in their pilot and contributing to Globalize related projects, i.e., rxaviers/react-globalize-webpack-plugin (sent PR with a fix for #2), rxaviers/react-globalize-compiler (PR#2), and kborchers/react-globalize (minor change #24).
- Gabriel to work on project incubator and https://jquery.org/projects/join/
- He’ll send something to jquery-operations soon
- All jquery-license issues are addressed, including comments on new PRs to ask for CLA signatures. Seems to be working well.
- Google Summer of Code review
- js-reporters: Lots of progress on spec and adapter implementation. Zero progress on recruiting other contributors or getting anyone to adopt/implement.
- Chassis ThemeRoller: Built a proof of concept, somewhat blocked by lack of progress on Chassis itself, ended up contributing a lot to Chassis
- Mobile tests to use Intern: Didn’t get jQuery Mobile on Intern, but made very good progress on Globalize and some on jQuery UI. Update jQuery Mobile tests to QUnit 2.0 API, updated QUnit version in use. Contributed to Intern itself. Still helping on Mobile.