Attending: Corey, Scott, Jörn, Gabriel, Rafael, Timmy, Leo, Richard, Alex
- Continuing work towards a beta. Trying to finish all higher priority tickets.
- Setting up an e2e/UI testing infrastructure
- markelog to coordinate with gnarf
- Added Webpack support
- Got access to the npm package and will be publishing official packages starting with 1.12.0
- Aiming for 1.12.0 beta 1 in time for the dev summit
- Getting close to having a working Trac upgrade
- Landed another widget with classes
- GSoC student continuing to help and work on testing.
- Need to update node support
- Working on rescheduling weekly meeting to a different time than 1pm EST on Tuesdays, with changing jobs of team members, it’s becoming difficult to have people show up for the meeting.
- Working on organizing Chassis hack weekend - currently looking like October 24th is the official date of the event.
- Leo Balter new lead!
- Working to land nested modules soon (#859)
- proposal for async tests open (#866)
- proposal for chai integration needs discussion (#864)
- Landed a bunch of functional tests
- Andrew (Twitter) resumed Unit Formatting implementation (#512)
- Amanpreet (former GSoC student) resumed tests intern support (#450)
- Several things done by Andrew on Globalize Related projects: rxaviers/react-globalize-webpack-plugin, rxaviers/react-globalize-compiler, and kborchers/react-globalize.
- Try to organize meetings Amsterdam-style, but bringing in potential contributors who are local to the venue, and/or contributors who are not on the team but have contributed significantly
- Need to work on grant process and project on-boarding
- Working on a conversion to ansible deployments
- Evaluating a new zabbix replacement - datadog - if any team members want an invite to see what’s going on - ask please!