- Ticket triage
- 50 issues total
- 5 pull requests
- Nested modules and QUnit.config.collapse are ready and will be landed with a new release for them
- Leo is writing a blog post about the nested modules.
- 2.0 Milestone is one step away (standard reporter interface for js-reporters)
- Leo will work on a follow up for James' Event emitter PR (docs needed as well) based on js-reporters specs.
- With the event emitters we will be able to test js-reporters along.
QUnit.reporteris better than a
- We've got a few bugs on the way. (#870 is a recent regression).
QUnit.onlyis not a blocker for the 2.0 Milestone (it does not break anything).
- We need more collaborators.
- Bringing it to the jQuery Foundation might help.
- We should also bring js-reporters to other test frameworks.