Attending: Timmy, Sarah, Scott, Leo, Alex, Dylan
- Blog post draft for 1.12/2.2
- 1.12 almost ready (should finish up today). 2.2 is ready.
- New Sizzle release! Will go in 3.0.
- 3.0 still slated for January 12.
- Finishing up 1.12.0-beta.1 release
- Actual release is done
- Upgrade guide is done
- Blog post is ready
- Finishing up changelog
- Need to update download builder
- Need to deploy new API site
- Not much progress over holiday
- Finishing blog post for status update on project before beta is ready
- plan to release a day or 2 after ui beta is announced
- Several new contributors popping up over the last month
- Phase One Completion Date of March 8th
- Winter Wrap Up: cleaned up all currently open PRs, closed all old PRs/out of date PRs, followed up on items. Figuring out which issues are now available for people to work.
- Should be pulling in the accessibility testing PR in today
- New active contributor (@mixed) is helping on small issues
- deepEqual is being reviewed and might be reformed
- https://github.com/jquery/qunit/issues/895 (fixed)
- https://github.com/jquery/qunit/issues/905 (closed)
- https://github.com/jquery/qunit/issues/912 (closed)
- Leo joined TC39 org on Github (write access on test262 project)
- Testing meetings not working well on IRC (trying email on 2016's Q1)
- Nothing over the holidays
- Webkit touch action!!
- not as good as it sounds yet
- No update
- Dylan's holiday mornings: https://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticketgraph
- Yesterday's Dojo meeting: https://github.com/dojo/meta/blob/master/design-meetings/2016-01-05.md
- 1.11-rc1 planned for end of January or early February
- 2.x is ongoing, lots of design documents and dev underway
- Need to finish the blog post about progress over the holidays
- Had a few new contributors for 2.x for the first time
- dgrid… planning a 1.0 release this month (maybe end of this week even)
- Working on a handful of open issues
- Colin has been working on a TypeScript refactor as a possible 4.0 release.
- No update