Attending: timmywil, gibson042, markelog, dmethvin, mgol
link 3.2 Progress
- Issues with needs review
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/3504 contains + shadow DOM
- +1, but needs investigation
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/3511 UC Browser + slideToggle
- Do we support UC Browser?
- Yes, China market share is 9.97%, 43.4% IN INDIA
- Add to browser support list
- How to test?
- timmywil to test to see what’s currently failing
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/3496 Followup: snowballing effects fixes
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/3487 offset + position
- What’s next?
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/3462 contents(template)
- Markelog to follow up
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/3483 isWindow and toString.call
- Given the jsdom limitation, do we still want this? No
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/3306 holdReady
- LGTM, ok to land?
link The API site
- Especially important: issues in the 3.0.0 milestone: https://github.com/jquery/api.jquery.com/milestone/2