Attending: timmywil, mgol, gibson042
link Issues and PRs needing review
- I agree with mgol. We lack the resources to maintain docs in all languages.
- Is this mergeable?
- Merge and change jenkins to use npm run jenkins
- Conflicts resolved.
- Further refactoring needed. Logic was changed in toggleClass.
- Consider a private utility to dry it up
- I’ll pick this up, unless someone else wants it.
- Need a firm stance on whether 0 length animations should resolve sync or async.
- “note that things could get hairy, e.g. when animations are started inside animation callbacks”
link GitHub expects a CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
link 3.3 issues
- Which can be pushed to 3.4?