Attending: timmywil, mgol, jbedard, dmethvin Location: https://gitter.im/jquery/meeting
link Issues needing review
- Yes, remove
- Manual sourcemap association
- Chrome, DevTools, Sources Tab, open a file and right click its contents
- Can we drop special treatment of boolean attrs? https://github.com/angular/angular.js/issues/16602#issuecomment-397794145
- Too much of a breaking change. The special treatment is there to avoid users doing things like .attr(‘checked’, false), which would actually be true, and .attr(‘checked’, true), which would not be valid. This would happen all the time and cause more problems than it solves.
- Some options
- limit the disabled behavior to form elements. In fact, many boolean attributes only apply to form elements.
- Check for the existence of the attribute first
- Only change the value for empty string, maybe don’t change the string at all. Still remove on
false(note: not “false”).