Attending: timmywil, gibson042, jbedard, mgol
link Issues needing review
- Would it break anything to have prefilters applied before data conversion?
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/4154 add :hover support?
- This may be moot if we move towards a more native-based selector engine, but can we support this in Sizzle with current browsers?
- Border-box + width attribute doesn’t work in iOS7
- Seems to be fixed already in newer versions of iOS. Only fix the test?
- CSS in iOS 7: zoom issue
- Manip in Edge: issue with module script loading
- mgol to disable these tests in Edge. Changes to jQuery are unlikely.
- Dimensions in IE9: issue with scrollbars
- Dimensions in iOS7: issue with new SVG tests
- Spam on IRC, should we require registration? yes