Chassis Team Meeting – Jun 07 2016

  • Buttons: Removed underline from link buttons on hover
    • CLA Matched, Everyone to review.
    • Please Review
  • Documentation: Add note about running Grunt tests to README.md
    • Wait for CLA Valid before pulling in
  • [WIP] Tables: Table styling
    • Wait for changes from kristyjy
  • Style guide
  • New Component: Inputs
    • Wait for CLA fix and then merge into a branch
    • Please Review
  • New Components: Modal
    • Wait for CLA fix and then merge into a branch
    • Please Review
  • Notifications: Styling
    • Wait for CLA fix and then merge into a branch
    • Please Review

Chassis Team Meeting – May 31 2016

  • Documentation: Add note about running Grunt tests to README.md
    • Few wording changes done?
  • [WIP] Tables: Table styling
    • Add full width version
  • Style guide
    • Notifications and modals currently being worked on
  • New Component: Inputs
    • Please review
    • Sfrisk to put on views.css-chassis.com (once cla issues resolved)
  • New Components: Modal
    • Please review
    • Sfrisk to put on views.css-chassis.com (once cla issues resolved)
  • Notifications: Styling
    • Adjust colors to match buttons
    • Remove external theme for showing code
    • Please review
    • Sfrisk to put on views.css-chassis.com (once cla issues resolved)
  • Accessibility testing
    • Good to pull in, but needs some master merging help (asrchmitz)

Chassis Team Meeting – May 24 2016

  • Documentation: Add note about running Grunt tests to README.md
    • Few wording changes done?
  • [WIP] Tables: Table styling
    • Add full width version
  • Style guide
    • Notifications and modals currently being worked on
  • Accessibility testing
    • Good to pull in, but needs some master merging help

Chassis Team Meeting – May 17 2016

  • Documentation: Add note about running Grunt tests to README.md
    • Few wording changes, then good to pull in
  • [WIP] Tables: Table styling
    • CSS classes, div based example
    • Start looking into additional features we might want
    • How do we want to handle responsive
    • Create ticket for discussion
  • Images : Basic styling No update. Might need to do this ourselves
  • Style guide
    • Updated issue with additional items
    • Buttons/Inputs+State examples - post them on relevant issues for review

Chassis Team Meeting – May 03 2016

  • Lint : Minor Typo fix
    • Pulled In
  • [WIP] Tables: Table styling
    • Next week, collaboration this weekend between kristjy + geekman-rohit
  • Images : Basic styling
    • Breaks on rebase to Master, did not pull in
  • Grunt: grunt-watch now detects variable changes
    • Pulled In
  • Should start work on a style guide
    • invision/sketch
  • Accessibility testing
    • Good to pull in, but needs some master merging help

Chassis Team Meeting – Apr 26 2016

  • Lint : Minor Typo fix
    • Ask for rebase, to fix travis issues, then pull in
  • [WIP] Tables: Table styling
    • Away on vacation last week
  • Images : Basic styling
    • Pull in, good base for variables
  • Grunt: 'grunt watch' runs all tasks at beginning
    • Pulled In
  • Grunt: grunt-watch now detects variable changes
    • Squash into one commit, then sfrisk will pull it in
  • Initial files and initial demo styles added (input styling)
    • Needs styling for other inputs, text area
    • Include labels in demo
  • Testing: Added Pure for sass unit testing #35
    • Wait on having some more sass to figure out how best to use this
  • Typography: Added basic styles for paragraphs and lists
    • sfrisk added some comments
  • Accessibility testing
    • Good to pull in, but needs some master merging help

Chassis Team Meeting – Apr 12 2016

  • JSASS
    • Pulled in
  • [WIP] Tables: Table styling
    • In progress, udate next week
  • RTL : Added CSSjanus to build process
    • Updated code currently merges the rtl and ltr css files together, doubling the file size.
    • Need to handle possible icon flipping
    • Need to have some elements be flippable, but some should not
    • CSSJanus might not be our best solution - might want to go custom instead of automatic
  • Images : Basic styling
    • Review changes
    • How goes UI library for components
    • Some dribble collection work has started
  • Grunt: 'grunt watch' runs all tasks at beginning
    • Should be good to go

Chassis Team Meeting – Apr 05 2016

  • JSASS
  • [WIP] Tables: Table styling
    • Classes part of PR should be updated by this weekend?
  • RTL : Added CSSjanus to build process
    • To be updated tonight
  • Images : Basic styling
    • Styling is similar to what is in bootstrap - discussion had if it matches what our current design pattern is, or if we should play with more ideas
    • Notes left on PR that need work
    • Nashvail to start working on a UI library for components

Chassis Team Meeting – Mar 29 2016

  • JSASS
    • Travis seemed to run the wrong PR? Looking into a solution for what’s going on with Travis
    • Issue is node version not parsing ES6 syntax
  • Namespaces for classes, not variables
  • [WIP] Tables: Table styling
    • Working on switching this to class based, not element based
    • Currently up to date with what's in master
  • RTL : Added CSSjanus to build process
    • Need to have RTL and regular CSS in one file so a site could support both options easily
    • Should go through existing scss code to figure out what needs to get flipped and what should be ignored
  • Images : Basic styling
  • Grunt: 'grunt watch' runs all tasks at beginning
  • Grunt: grunt-watch now detects variable changes
  • Initial files and initial demo styles added (inputs)
  • Testing: Added Pure for sass unit testing #35
  • Typography: Added basic styles for paragraphs and list
  • Build: add accessibility testing