- Ben Boyle prototyping Getting Started page for site: http://dev.benboyle.id.au/qunit/
- Subsuite runner (aka composite runner, runs a bunch of testsuite at once and outputs detailed results in the familiar interface) is work in progress: https://github.com/jquery/qunit/pull/131
- Chatted with John Bender (now at Adobe) for recruiting for testing team, focus on addon for state management https://github.com/jquery/qunit/issues/120 and timing helpers https://github.com/jquery/qunit/issues/121
- Jonathan Buchanan commented on CLI integration, needs review: http://jquerytesting.pbworks.com/w/page/41615571/QUnit%20CLI%20Integration
- Started jQuery Testing Team Skype group with Chad, Katie, Jens(?), …, Richard and Scott, with brief introductions for each
- Working on (better) runner/integration for PhantomJS, needs to adapt to latest API changes
Continuing recruiting efforts, with people intersted on working on QUnit issues, TestSwarm issues, QUnit website and the Hudson-TestSwarm plugin, results pending.
Also used ARIA Hackathon and meetings around Toronto to recruit, including Mozilla.
Extended recruiting efforts to @jquery Account on Twitter, first results visible on QUnit issues, now properly labelled. No date yet for kickoff meeting, figuring that out.
Having people intersted on working on QUnit issues, TestSwarm issues, QUnit website and the Hudson-TestSwarm plugin, results pending.
Planning QUnit website:
Planning CLI integration, testing with npm and node.js: http://jquerytesting.pbworks.com/w/page/41615571/QUnit-CLI-Integration
Looking for contributors!
Created planning wiki for testing tools: http://jquerytesting.pbworks.com
- Flesh out roadmaps for QUnit and TestSwarm
- Started: http://jquerytesting.pbworks.com/w/page/41556843/QUnit-Website
- Started: http://jquerytesting.pbworks.com/w/page/41615571/QUnit-CLI-Integration
- Recruit people to help and do a kickoff meeting
Roadmap planning in progress for both QUnit and TestSwarm.
Hudson-TestSwarm plugin sourcecode now available, not yet tested or integrated anywhere: https://github.com/appendto/hudson-testswarm
No QUnit updates, though a dozen open pull requests need attention.
No real TestSwarm updates, except that the promised Jenkins-TestSwarm plugin may still be coming along.
No news this week.
- Escape the stacktrace output before setting it as innerHTML, since it tends to contain `\<` and `>` characters. https://github.com/jquery/qunit/commit/d4f23f8a882d13b71768503e2db9fa33ef169ba0
- Went through pull requests, now new swarmpath utilty method deals with the contextpath issue and fixes several broken paths, as well as order of commands in reset.sql, and correct instructions for crontab
- Still waiting for update on Jenkins-TestSwarm plugin
- Some assistance for Aloha Editor team to use TestSwarm