Minutes (Notes) of the meeting of jQuery
Location: #jquery-meeting on Freenode
Time: Noon ET
AGENDA for jQuery Meeting
Duration is 1 hour, so please keep comments brief and to the point to facilitate discussion on all topics
1.5 release postmortem
Docs were only about half done.
- Feature docs should be done in order to push the first beta.
- Should open separate blocker tickets for them.
- Make them a dependency of the main feature.
Release notes weren’t ready in advance, had to be written the day of.
We should have a clear grid of features and who is working on what along with statuses of tests, docs, etc.
Setting date for 1.6 roadmap meeting
- Proposal: Normal meeting time, Feb 28th
- John: Need to set up document for people to submit to.
jQuery 1.5.1 Status
- RC: Feb 18th.
- Final: Feb 24th.
Dev Branches / Stable Branches
- All current 1.5.x dev is done against master
- We keep separate branches for each major feature/rewrite
Flagging bugs that are browser bugs
Assigning bugs to a username that matches the browser?
Assign them the ‘browserbug’ tag.
Time permitting: Discuss possible requirement of running jQuery UI tests.