April 23, 2012
Minutes (Notes) of the meeting of jQuery
Location: #jquery-meeting on Freenode
Attending: DaveMethvin, rwaldron, timmywil, gibson042, sindresorhus, gnarf, jaubourg
Time: Noon ET
new team member – gibson042
- Need a sweep of bugs and assign to 1.8
- Please look at tickets related to rewrites if you’re doing one
- Dave will ping people on specific tickets if needed
- Need solid final release by end of June
- Work backwards from there
- RC? Want a month given the changes
Unit tests need to work better – Dave will ping jzaefferer
Ready to land animations?
CCAO – can we land the Sizzle CCAO changes as-is? (Timmy says yes)
- mostly quoting of args … not sure of the size impact
- could commit to a branch and have CCAO submodule that?
Timmywil has first cut at Sizzle changes
- currently -215
jQuery.quickReady – land it now? (yep)
- New interfaces like quickReady?
- Animation hooks Tween etc.
- Other things needing docs?
Blogs and messaging (Dave)
- Deprecation — goo.gl/Vzaxa (team only)
- Size and “bloat”, call for participation on CCAO
- code will used shared_var
- Use “grunt watch” to auto-build
gnarf may try to move Trac to a new server