- Attending: Todd Parker, John Bender, Mat Marquis, Gabriel Schulhof, Jasper de Groot, Anne-Gaelle Colom, Jason Scott
link General Updates
- Device spreadsheet of all phones & tablets in the test lab. All team members will add their devices, Todd & Anne to work on device donation page https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agm-zX35StMidE1uaWRNSmVmaWFVWkdPWnc2dmxHeVE#gid=0
- Filament can test for devs - we just need a list of devices, short link, steps to reproduce, and list of things to test for
- Issue triage & fixing: down from close to 600 a few weeks ago to 440
link Ghislain Seguin
- Download builder now outputs structure + theme files based on new meta data
- Working on decoupling basic components like touch, orientation, throttledresize
link John Bender
- Grunt work is done
link Gabriel Schulhof
- Fixed #4423 ( initial page has dialogHashKey ) need to talk about it.
- Merged custom-select-via-popup - Need to talk about progressive enhancement.
- Fixed popup screen sizing issues.
- Issue #4340 ( slow lists ) need to talk with gseguin.
link Jasper de Groot
- Issue triage earlier this week
- Working on button and form width consistency
- Filament to test box-sizing border-box on WP: jsbin.com/emaziy/ (Todd), report results here: https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4098#issuecomment-5469381
link Anne-Gaelle Colom
- Will meet Richard about the new docs in XML format that follows the UI standard
link Jason D Scott
- BlackBerry 7.1 Transitions https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4001 Anne will add documentation about -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; -
link Open dev questions
Issue #4340 - do we need to blur() all links anymore now that gseguin has added the link tracking? https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/blob/master/js/jquery.mobile.navigation.js#L1267 I’ve tried with that line commented out and the problem from #1840 (which caused the above line to be added) did not re-occur - Improvement: 37.7% on my N900 78.9% on my desktop Chrome 20 29.4% on my desktop Firefox 12
BlackBerry 7.1 Transitions https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4001 documentation about -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
Auto-scroll expandibles - Todd to test https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/pull/3520#issuecomment-5702502
Opera mini bug - text focus https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4311#issuecomment-5733560
link PhoneGap blinky transitions
Scott's recent fix for blinking in PhoneGap seems to be pretty solid, though I've see a few reports that some issues remain. Since PG is a big deal, we should probably accelerate 1.1.1 for release in the next 2-3 weeks. https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/3768 https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4024
link Fixed toolbars / updatePagePadding / header and content switched
Many related issues
link Re-enhancement after manipulation
buttonMarkup() and/or controlgroup() https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4317 https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/3635 Gabriel can have a look at these
link Button/form consistency
https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4098#issuecomment-5469381 new PR + test page (Jasper) Test box-sizing border-box on WP: jsbin.com/emaziy/ (Todd) do we want form elements in toolbars to default to mini with option to override?
link Link styles
PR #4385 Should we add styles to protect buttons from a: basic styles? https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/3444 Cascade issue bar link colors + reorder pseudo classes TR issue #73 - links in bar not themable, always same as JQM default theme (Tyler Benziger)
link Navbar buttons
buttons wrap on BB5 and IE7, buttons leave a gap on probably all other browsers depending on available width - Jasper
link 2.3 nav issues
The back button doesn’t work in 2.x in some situations. The proposed fix is a revert back to the old timeout based prevention but doesn’t prevent the popstate triggered navigation like the previous version did. https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/3980 https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/compare/1.1-stable...3980-fix?w=1
link 1.1.1 Planning
link 1.2 Features
link Popup: prototype & API
- Prototype: http://jquerymobile.com/branches/popup-widget/docs/pages/popup/index.html
- Options: http://jquerymobile.com/branches/popup-widget/docs/pages/popup/options.html
- Methods: http://jquerymobile.com/branches/popup-widget/docs/pages/popup/methods.html
- Events: http://jquerymobile.com/branches/popup-widget/docs/pages/popup/events.html Do we want popup to turn into a dialog when it gets large, as suggested in https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4329#issuecomment-5764484 - this would remove even more code from custom select, but do we want this for 1.2? Progressive enhancement: [ Login ] -> [ Popup: [ Username ] [ Password ] [ Log in ] ] If not enhanced, this results in two login links.
link Read-only lists
New styling including removal smaller font-size and padding of ui-li-static for 1.2 #4347
link Grid widget?
have the framework adding the ui-block classes (same as navbar widget) data attribute # columns
- Donation page