- Attending: Todd Parker, John Bender, Gabriel Schulhof, Jasper de Groot, Anne-Gaelle Colom
- Download builder - released
- Updated for 1.1.1 today too: http://jquerymobile.com/download-builder/
- Device donation page - done
- Linked here: http://jquerymobile.com/donate-devices/
- 1.1.1 final - released today!
- ThemeRoller and Download builder updated to be in sync
- 1.2 alpha - final tweaks underway, hoping for alpha late next week
- code review (Bender and Ghislain) - done
- speed: takes 1-2 seconds to open the most minimal popup which is too slow. Suggestion: change the default transition to “none” from “fade” which seems to go much faster. Look for other optimizations.
- default styling - done (thanks Jasper!)
- add position option to center the popup over various thing (link, window, selector)
- origin is the default (the link you click to open it)
- Android 2.3.x nav issue (Gabriel) - fixed
- Gabriel to look at dealing with the nav dependency with popup to remove this requirement, may be added post alpha but before RC
- Add 3 events for popup to hook into popups for customization
- "popupbeforeopen", "popupafteropen" and "popupafterclose"
- change log in progress (thanks mauriceG) - http://test.jqmobile.de/commit12a.html
- Site re-templating for the conference - met with Richard, Todd is working on porting over the static pages, Richard to port the blog, then we need to make CSS changes
- Roadmap - Todd to start sketching out based on UI discussion
- UI and mobile will stay separate for foreseeable future
- Share a lot of code and infrastructure between projects
link Ghislain Seguin
- More code re-org, moved widgets into widgets directory
- Fixed https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/3558
- Started looking into popup code
- Getting feedback on download builder UI
link John Bender
- testswarm is in the works
- issues with url handling firefox
- OSCON/Throne of JS next week
link Gabriel Schulhof
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4595 We publicly support changePage with changeHash: false, but we don't support navigating to the page inserted with changeHash: false We could document that, if people do push pages into urlHistory with changeHash: false, then they're on their own, or we could help them out by displaying the last page in a changeHash: false sequence when going back, and displaying the last changeHash: true page when navigating forward, like so:
- Images inside popup: Let's provide an "opening" signal to give app devs the opportunity to size the popup contents before the in-transition starts.
- Work on making unit tests pass in FF.
link Jasper de Groot
- just done some triage and bug fixing
- popop: issue with image max-height - we have to discuss this
link Anne-Gaelle Colom
- Jqm new copyright to 126 files, Corrected title to 3 files, Added 1 footer info, PR:2
- added new resources to the resources page
- Would like the team to look at:
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/pull/4606 (Is technical aspect ok?) Can this be pulled in or is there some rework on same page transitions?
- get back into the api docs
- a few title corrections