- Attending: Todd Parker, John Bender, Ghislain Seguin, Gabriel Schulhof, Jasper de Groot, Anne-Gaelle Colom, Jason Scott
- 1.2 almost ready to go - writing the blog post now - Friday/Monday?
- slider change event - start/stop - add for 1.2? - Bender to investigate today https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/1589
- collapsible expand/collapse methods - done, need docs for 1.2, Anne on it - https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4755
link Ghislain Seguin
- Slowly getting back into things
- Looking at plugins .jquery.json file generation that Bender wrote. Adding metadata extraction
- Next up: listview filter issues
link Gabriel Schulhof
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4727 Do we want an event "popupbeforeclose" triggered from close() which, if default-prevented, will not close the popup? May have ugly implications for nav, because we need to go forward, back to the popup when the user clicks back. So, we’ll behave like one of those annoying redirects where you can no longer access your browser history by simply clicking back. Decision: wait until post-1.2 to look at this, could be complex with the nav model
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4723 Reposition: Seems decent now, let's test on many different devices, and close this bug.
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4595 changeHash: false pages are skipped over during navigation - we can close this, because we agreed that we won't do anything about this, right?
- Test the living daylights out of popups, because I
- pushed a lot of code restructuring changes
- made it center to window upon orientationchange
- Suspend pagebeforechange using deferred(s). Helps integration with other frameworks, because we give devs a chance to await the completion of async ops before we display the page that needs the result of those ops.
- Cookie-based do-not-navigate-outside-jQM unit tests. Test combinations of opening dialogs, pages, popups, pages from dialogs, pages from popups, dialogs from popups, popups from dialogs, etc., and make sure the navigation doesn’t go to a page outside the portion of browser history covered by the current nstance of jQuery mobile.
link Jasper de Groot
- finished collapsible option inset and listviews inside collapsibles
- haven’t finished controlgroup fix yet, will do that first https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4716
- going to add code examples to popup page
- have to work on assigned issues (fixed toolbars + Android!)
- Opera transitions? Re-visit that next week - https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4521
link Anne-Gaelle Colom
- finished collapsible and checkboxes in api docs with inline examples - up to 9 widgets documented in the new XML standard
- now need to add inline examples to select, radio buttons, collapsible sets, search input, switch, slider and dialog
- Need to discuss jQuery html standard
- Raised some issues with the jQuery UI team regarding the API site (code highlighting, NAN in code line numbering). 1st issue is fixed. 2nd will be soon.
- http://code.jquery.com/mobile/latest/jquery.mobile.js still old (16th July)
- Discussed jsbin with Remy Sharp. We can now view jQuery Mobile code in Output panel, except in FF. Remy has filed a bug report with Mozilla to get this sorted: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=777526
- Will be on holiday from tomorrow and will be on/off internet. Highly likely that I will not be online next thursday for the meeting. I will be online again around 8th August - 23rd August. Then off again and finally back at work on the 6th