**August 16, 2012
Location: #jquery-meeting on Freenode
Attending: Scott, Dave, John, Rick, Jörn
Time: Noon ET
Landed module filter select. Now it is trivial to filter by module, so much more convenient.
- New PR 302 for cumulative expect – makes QUnit.expect() also a getter, but doesn’t change anything else. Looks good, will land.
- More info for callbacks, PR 300 – closed
- Any reason to expose the Test object? PR 293 – not really, closed
- Closed the server-people-dont-like-tests PR
- Will look into implementing #304 – QUnit can do more to restore scroll position, likely just scrolling back to top.
- Will look into implement #279
- Closed #291 as invalid
- Will land #289 without the kludgy test
- Jenkins/TestSwarm/BrowserStack running pretty stable, lots of green
- Maintaining browser mappings is annoying. Will get a little easier once testswarm-browserstack is moved to jquery orga. Maybe a bit more easier when moving TestSwarm to ua-parser.