- Attending: John Bender, Todd Parker, Jasper de Groot, Maurice Gottlieb
- 1.2 status - we’ve decided to re-work some of the popup history code to see if that will help with some of the WP7 (focus state, scroll jump when closing popups). Since this will require a fair amount of code re-factoring (and reduction), we’ve decided to release a beta version to make sure there are no regressions before moving on to RC status.
- WP scrolling: https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4784
- Updating master to use 1.8 today, been testing with core master for a while but good to use it daily. When 1.2 final hits, we should support 1.6.4-1.8.1
- Targeting 1.2 beta late next week at the earliest with a RC soon after
- Roadmap prioritization in progress, will have public details within a week or so
link Ghislain Seguin
- Joyent is discontinuing no.de, that’s where we host the backend service for the download builder. Their replacement (nodejitsu) is really cool but you can’t SSH to the VM which doesn’t work for our purpose: it’s needed to create the initial checkout and workspaces. Waiting on gnarf for the machine to be ready on jQuery hardware.
- Move master to jQuery core 1.8
link John Bender
- Base tag: ability to disable manipulation, waiting on feedback from the latest on that branch
- Closed 3 PRs
- popup work: re-factor history to simplify (https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/commit/7a14e1588977)
link Jasper de Groot
- Started to look into some open issues and PRs for 1.2
- Triage a priority next week