- Attending: Todd Parker, John Bender, Jasper de Groot, Anne-Gaelle Colom, Jason D Scott, Gabriel Schulhof
- 1.2 Final ready for release - working on updating ThemeRoller, Download builder, website, etc. in preparation for launch in the next few days
- There will be another maintenance release for 1.1 (1.1.2) in the coming weeks. Timing TBD
- Roadmap for the next year close to complete, team to review after this meeting
- BB10 theme for jQuery Mobile was released, looks awesome: https://github.com/blackberry/jQueryMobile-BB10-Theme
link John Bender
link Jasper de Groot
- have been working on triage, docs and roadmap
- Q for 1.2 final release:
- 2 old pages in docs (not linked anywhere) - delete?
- 2 outdated folders - exclude from zip if possible or delete?
link Anne-Gaelle Colom
- This week I have completed button and popup widgets (api docs), including examples. Popups may need a bit of polishing, so will give this another look tomorrow or this weekend.
- I will revisit all currently completed widgets and add code examples to methods and events.
- Then I aim to do listview.
link Gabriel Schulhof
- Building nav sequence tests for various funky initial conditions:
- with and without pushState. Test cases so far:
- Open dialog, close dialog
- Open popup, close popup
- Found #5100 in the process of testing c. with pushState disabled.
link Ghislain Seguin
Will start working on https://github.com/gseguin/node-amd-builder/issues/4 to remove much of the manual steps involved with adding a new release to the builder.