September 27, 2012
Location: #jquery-meeting on Freenode
Attending: Jörn, Richard, Timo
Time: Noon ET
- #317 is looking for an assertion method to compare objects with different constructors
- #320 has an example of loading tests asynchronously. Recommendation is to use autostart=false, then start(), to make that work. Other ideas?
- Will land pull #323 unless anyone has concerns – just quotes “throws” to make old interpreters not throw up
- #326 asks for in “inconclusive” assertion, aka “needs a test”. Opinions?
- #314 – throw up or log a failed assertion when calling start() while already running?
- Related to #320 and #314 is #309
- Blog post about TestSwarm
- 1.0 Roadmap
- web site in November? Also needs new logo: https://github.com/jquery/testswarm/issues/128
- Timo is working on testswarm-browserstack rewrite, will land update soon, makes it a lot more reliable
- Up next: Improve keep-alive to get rid of timed-out clients faster; should make proper use of the ping-system implemented in TestSwarm recently
- Richard still working on ua-parser ticket: https://github.com/jquery/testswarm/issues/187
- What’s the next step to start using that?
- We should integrate that with the Commit Status API: https://github.com/blog/1227-commit-status-api