- Attending: Todd Parker, John Bender, Jasper de Groot, Jason D Scott, Anne-Gaelle Colom, Gabriel Schulhof, Alex Schmitz, Ralph Whitbeck
- Good progress on 1.3 features
- RWD tables are in good shape, finishing docs and demos: http://jquerymobile.com/branches/tables/docs/tables/index.html
- Please review and post feedback on the issue: https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/5093
- New API site and demos to replace current demos & docs - need to discuss a plan and timing - can we hit this for 1.3?
- How to better document the nav model in the new API style - John Bender to work with Anne on this. Move the nav stuff out of core to better isolate?
- Corner radii being standardized with the controlgroup - now all use button radii. Need to discuss impact
- Can we package the AJAX anv model more cleanly so it’s not part of core and just a plugin? John Bender to look at this, will help Anne with how to document
link John Bender
- Progress continuing on navigate event integration into existing nav code
- corner cases abound
- 50% of the tests passing
link Jasper de Groot
- docs & demos
- worked on reorganizing and cleaning up docs & demos files to make them ready for restyling and moving parts to new API documentation http://jquerymobile.com/branches/new-docs/ Q: what is the plan? where do we gather new demos?
- created a “view source code” solution (have to clean up and tweak the syntax highlighting stuff)
convention: wrap markup in add data-demo-js="true" data-demo-css="true" to grab script/style from the head template for demos: http://jquerymobile.com/branches/new-docs/docs/demos/demo-title/index.html
- triage: below 300 open issues!
link Anne-Gaelle Colom
- 15 new resources on the resources page
- Experienced with automatically generated examples in the API docs and discovered issues there (Buttons vs buttonMarkup)
- Proof reading of new table docs
- minor corrections to existing docs and api docs
- We need a list of what else needs to be documented (via issues on https://github.com/jquery/api.jquerymobile.com/)
link Gabriel Schulhof
- Need to merge:
- 4974-move-non-option-constants-to-defaults-object: Which other options shall we move? Please fill out https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n7ozvhQTLhBj6sPR-LYxuev3p8kcbHjlAM8EBMlQ8GE/edit so I know which way to go before I submit the PR
- button-markup-corners-can-be-string: Convert controlgroup to widget and fix https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/3635 where, if you call buttonMarkup on a controlgroup item at runtime, the item gets rounded corners (PR https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/pull/5241/) Please review thoroughly because it touches buttonMarkup
- Shall we cherry-pick the fix for https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/4317 and https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/3637? They should either both be picked, or neither should be. Decided not to pick, only for 1.3
- TODO: Unit tests:
- Reset form
- select menu cleanup upon _destroy()
- Figure out why sequence tests randomly time out
link Ghislain Seguin
- Merged a couple PRs
- Filed https://github.com/gseguin/node-amd-builder/issues/7 and working on it
link Alexander Schmitz
- finished workarounds extension. TODO: Finish testing before merge.
- Solving device bugs issue #1 and issue #4337 has exposed Another Fixed issue. This one involves jqm not the browser though. Merge workarounds and open new issue or hold off and see what i can come up with on new issue?
- Made ios homescreen demo for ui-sortable integration.
- Finishing more demos.
- Triage. Under 300 issues WOO HOO!!
- Presentation for jQuery Asia (Looking for the most common problems you see people run into!)
link Ralph Whitbeck
- Working on jQuery Mobile talk for jQuery Asia