- Attending: Todd Parker, John Bender, Jasper de Groot, Anne-Gaelle Colom, Alex Schmitz, Ghislain Seguin, Ralph Whitbeck
- 1.3.0 Beta released late this Monday - blog post and demo
- Tracking issues as they come in and fixing as we go.
- Two blocker issues found so far are already fixed:
- jQuery core 1.9.0 is now final - we should replace 1.8.3 in our docs today
- New jQuery Mobile API docs released - need to start redirecting people there and not updating the old docs site.
- In the current docs, replace the API info with a link to the new API page and work out permanent re-directs. For now, link http://jquerymobile.com/test/docs/forms/textinputs/ to http://api.jquerymobile.com/textinput/
- New demos site - we should start focusing on polishing that up
- New docs design and IA
- Port non-API content and demos into the new docs format
- New plugins site released, we need to add our widgets there - who wants to take point on the package.json creation?
- Working to port the mobile site and blog over to the new responsive within the next 3-4 weeks. Anne and Adam will help out. The blog theme is a current blocker for the site port.
- Jeff has created drafts of the changelogs for 1.1.2 and 1.2.1 so we can start planning when we want to do RCs of those maintenance releases.
- 1.4 planning will happen here: https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/wiki/1.4-planning
- Thanks to Microsoft for donating a huge batch of WP7.8 phones to the project for testing. We’ll distribute to team members once they arrive in the Boston lab.
- Thanks to RIM for donating two BB10 phones to the project for testing.
link John Bender
- Bug fixes for nav
- Tests are failing/timing out
- Working example in $.mobile.navigate docs
link Jasper de Groot
- worked on panel re-factor
- fixed panel issues that have been reported after 1.3 beta1 release: https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/assigned/uGoMobi?labels=Panel&page=1&sort=updated&state=closed
- changed: When you open a panel we set the page min-height to the panel height when the panel is larger than the viewport. Initial min-height is restored when you close the panel
- updated the panel demo pages
- I am in favor of making swipe on page content close the panel too + we need to take the swipe direction into account https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/5458
link Anne-Gaelle Colom
- API docs:
- updated example template to use JQM 1.3 beta and jQuery 1.8.3
- updated jquery-wp-content footer to new CDN
- updated data-attribute page
- created entries for panels and rangeslider
- added examples to isRelativeUrl and get methods
- added new options to dialog
- Will talk at jQuery Europe!!! (Good UI design with jQuery Mobile) my aim is to illustrate all good UI design rules with JQM examples.
link Ghislain Seguin
- Still need to generate image zip files for all versions available. Who can help putting them on the CDN after that’s done?
- Continue to work on grunt migration
link Alexander Schmitz
- helping with panels
- update touch events for core 1.9
- research dom node creation speed with |Nix|
- review PR https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/pull/5466
- expose resetActivePageHeight on $.mobile to use in panel
- testing against 1.9 final
- widgets outside pages
link Ralph Whitbeck
- Working on jQuery Mobile training for jQuery UK
- Giving a jQuery Mobile session at BlackBerry Jam in Amsterdam Feb 5-6