- Attending: Todd Parker, John Bender, Jasper de Groot, Jason D Scott, Anne-Gaelle Colom, Gabriel Schulhof, Alex Schmitz, Ghislain Seguin
- 1.3.0 RC1 went out on Monday as scheduled, targeting Monday the 18th for final
- We’ve had two issues come in that needed to be fixed for final:
- 5593 - hidden form elements that were added for focus management in popups were being added in other situations. Fixed in master
- 5588 - Panels: Make sure active state is applied to and removed from buttons in header too. Fixed in master.
- 1.1.2 and 1.2.1 maintenance releases coming within the next week or so. Changelogs done, need to update the docs and deploy. Since it’s a small release, we’re not doing an RC which is what core has switched to doing.
- Initial planning for 1.4.0 has started. Alex is working with Scott Gonzalez on re-factoring core.js to be aligned with jQuery UI as the first step.
- The plan is delete the old docs and replace it with the new API site and a companion demos site site. Working to make this switch for 1.3.
- Working on migration plan for our servers
- jquerymobile.com/test/ will be mapped to view.jquerymobile.com/master/demos.
- jquerymobile.com/branches/ will now be view.jquerymobile.com/branchname
- New shelves and charging setup in the Boston test lab. Added a Microsoft Surface this week.
link John Bender
- base tag branch revived, basic testing
- navigation demos
link Jasper de Groot
- fixed panel issues:
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/5510 - opening a panel when there is already an open panel on the page: we now wait with opening the second until the first has been closed
- https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/5583 - buttons in header active state not applied or removed
- fixed TR markup for 1.3
- been to BBJam Europe
link Anne-Gaelle Colom
- here’s the api docs status: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vo_O-GVATYLbo1WggLjlGAQGuFzwE3fUP_8ZR7aftE0/edit
- Created entries for:
- Page Initialization events
- Page change events
- Page scroll events
- page load events
- Page transition events
- so all events are now covered!!!!
- Added a clarification note for RWD tables
link Gabriel Schulhof
- Fixed blocker: https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/5593
- Worked on popup with arrows: http://jquerymobile.com/branches/popup-arrow/docs/demos/demos/popups/arrow.html
- Got wordpress and API docs up and running on my local server
link Ghislain Seguin
- Was off most of the week.
- Continuing progress on grunt migration
- Had a meeting with Rafael about the common code for UI/Mobile download builder. At first it will just generate the UI. Then it could have an interface that both projects would implement differently to talk to their respective servers.
link Alexander Schmitz
- Wrote all FAQs in the Page section
- Made deep links for docs until we can merge real fix after 1.3
- Working on h2 widget to auto-populate the “In this section” panels for the new demos
- Talked with scott_gonzalez on bringing in ui core
- Started initial work planning
- Worked with gnarf and ryanneufeld on 502 and view idea