- Attending: DaveMethvin, timmywil, mikesherov, rwaldron, orkel
link jQuery 2.0 Final
- Ship for jQuery Uk (April 19)?
- Stuff to be ironed out
- .data() implementation
- Use in node.js
- Sizzle ticket https://github.com/jquery/sizzle/pull/193
- Timmy will land
link jQuery 1.10
- Hard to move quickly on this, we’ve given zero notice
- Need to publicize changes (next bullet) and do a blog post
- Dave to do blog post ASAP
- Ship a month or two after 2.0? — mid-June would be Portland
link (Add these to Migrate Plugin and document NOW for 2.0/1.10 release)
- No script execute by default, must use $.parseHTML
- Groundwork for XSS reduction, but not a complete fix atm
- This would make the no-leading-space restriction unnecessary?
- http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/13417 domManip and empty text nodes
- http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/12838 $.ajax hook point for domManip
- change Event.isTrigger from boolean to bitmask
- allow multiple args for .replaceWith (ref)
link jQuery 1.9.2
- Do we need one? (Doesn’t seem so, none scheduled)
link Documentation Day
- Tuesday March 12 8pm Eastern time #jquery-dev
- Can we get the team together virtually to knock down the docs issues?
- Move upgrade guide issues to api.jquery.com
- Document treatment of various node types ‘n stuff wrapped by jQuery
- What can be put in a set?
- What methods work with it?
- New home page to improve people’s reporting — on Dave’s plate
- e.g., docs issues go to api.jquery.com