March 14, 2013
Location: #jquery-meeting on Freenode
Attending: James, Scott, Ghislain, Jörn, Richard, Timo
Time: 11am ET (16:00 UTC)
- qunit-reporter-junit in its own
repo, running current grunt, built by Travis-CI
- composite addon updated in master
), James will move to its own repo soon
- Discussing replacing callbacks
with events: https://github.com/jquery/qunit/issues/422
- Timo to work on that
- Refactored assertion addons, add
assertions to QUnit.assert ( https://github.com/jquery/qunit/pull/418
- Update QUnit to grunt 0.4 (
- add-on vs plugin vs extension?
Let’s go with plugin. And publish them to npm.
- Browser support for QUnit (
plugins? Should they match? Will jQuery 1.x support IE6 forever?
- We’ll keep the PhantomJS plugin: https://github.com/jquery/qunit/issues/420#issuecomment-14909617
We’d like to run `grunt` for all
PRs – Travis makes this really easy, mergatron should do it, too.
We want TestSwarm for regular
commits, this won’t work with Travis, since it can’t expose confidential
credentials to PR committers.
TODO: Add a few more projects to
Travis, gives us basic testing for PRs
- travis.yml to init/update
submodules, npm install -g grunt-cli
- npm install && npm test
is done on travis by default
We can use that at least until
mergatron can do it better.
- projects update shelved for a
week, until higher priority issues are resolved (infrastructure,