- Attending: Todd Parker, John Bender, Jasper de Groot, Alex Schmitz, Ghislain Seguin
- Finishing up 1.3.1 testing, hope to release within the next few days. Table refresh method will be included.
- Open issues: https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues?milestone=23&state=open
- Download builder ready?
- ThemeRoller prep?
- 1.4.0 planning underway
- Alex created a punchlist of widget standards, we need to review in this meeting and prioritize - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1avua2a3QLtUdcFyRcX67FsVTKyFTpGdtJiBpg-AMvKo/edit
- Next week will be a big push on theming
link John Bender
- transition refactor is in, review appreciated
- static base tag support is ready to merge
- working on panels issue in master
link Jasper de Groot
- fixed bugs (most of them panel issues)
- iOS slide transition bug is fixed on Safari but still an issue on Chrome (I think we have to look in navigation.js) https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/5764
- reviewed PR’s
- created branch table-refresh-1.3 that contains Sven (@frequent) his commits, currently working on fixing the table unit tests in that branch https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/pull/5854
link Ghislain Seguin
- Download builder is broken starting at 1.3.1: fixing it.
link Alexander Schmitz
- Widget standards list
- Make performance stuff a separate wiki?
- fixed 2 range slider bugs for 1.3.1
- #5773 & #5644
- working with frequent on his filter widget
- review prs for table refresh methods