- Attending: Todd Parker, John Bender, Jasper de Groot, Anne-Gaelle Colom, Gabriel Schulhof, Alex Schmitz
- Work on 1.4 continues
- Thorough testing of SVG (Grunticon) vs. icon fonts is almost done.
- Initial testing results here
- Grunticon works on every browser we tested, PNG fallbacks are working great. One bug identified in FF 3-3.6 with the fallback has been logged and already fixed.
- Icon fonts fail in some key devices (WP7, Opera Mini, old Android) and yield false positives to feature tests.
- Verdict: I think we should use this over icon fonts for max. compatibility.
- Portland conference: who’s going? Jasper, Gabriel, Alex, Anne-Gaelle
link John Bender
- Content widget: latest updates are in issue #5427
- addresses the pagebeforechange double event
- change == load + transition
- you get the string or the object in pagebeforechange depending on what was passed in
- change is just a wrapper around load and transition
- all the page* events that come from nav are deprecated as of 1.4, use content* now (contentbeforechange)
link Jasper de Groot
- Done with refactor in branch "next"
- Found solution for theme inheritance in popup, collapsible content, etc.
- Now working on updating tests, docs, etc.
link Anne-Gaelle Colom
- ported the old meeting notes to meetings.jquery.org (55)
link Gabriel Schulhof
- Fixed bug where popup coords are not being passed to "popupbeforeposition" - I noticed it when looking into https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mobile/issues/5818
- Went to Tizen Developers' Conference - found a few apps using jQuery Mobile and jQuery UI
link Alexander Schmitz
- Triage & bugs
- working on new flip switch to replace current one
- continued work on panel