Attending: m_gol, gnarf, scott_gonzalez, markelog
link Talking about Pull Request testing
- Looking for CLA testing - angular uses https://github.com/btford/mary-poppins
- scott already has some code for CLA - but we need to get everything in the CLA document first
link jQuery 1.11/2.1 beta - what’s next?
- http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/13993 - dave
- http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/14180 - dave
- http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/14340 - m_gol
- http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/14207 (404 for local files) - moved to 2.next due to impossibility of a simple fix
- markelog to land a fix for focus issues on IE8
- getComputedStyle mess - what to do on non-positioned elements? mikesherov had an opinion on that, can’t find the link
link jQuery Migrate
- Look into unit test failures - dave
- Time for another release, maybe timed with 1.11/2.1?
link Browser support
- http://jquery.com/browser-support/ - changes landed
- iOS needs to be added to TestSwarm (iOS emulators work fast)
- How do we test Android?
- Run a jenkins job once week with Android emulator? - dave to look
- sauce doesn't support android <4, dave to ask them
link "Inconclusive" test results?
- extend qunit to have tests with flags indicating whether we expect them to fail in this platform (or should be skipped without trying)
- don't litter checks in the unit test code? (centralize somehow)
- Code style check #12757
- markelog to land
link jQuery 1.11/2.1 final
- How do we publish to npm?
- How do we publish to bower?
- Need to update build script to create tagged headless commit for release
- Should include bower deps and built file for simplicity