Attending: jaubourg, timmywil, rwaldron, davemethvin, gibson042, m_gol (slightly afk)
link jQuery 1.11/2.1 beta 2 TODOs
- http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/14180 - dave
- http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/14340 - m_gol
- http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/14381 - gibson042
- http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/14207 - jaubourg
- Look into unit test failures
- (someone else would like to look into this?)
- gibson042 will look when he gets a chance
link How to solve the problem of people not installing Bower/Grunt?
- Keeping instructions means only non-README people get local copies
- What does Bower want to do in this case?
- ask danheberden he can tell us
- In the meantime, land Scott's big WARNING message (timmywil)
- Dave tried to start discussion, seem to have fizzled
- Is the Chrome fix (no 404) sufficient? Now it silently doesn't work?
- Dave to bug paul_irish
- m_gol to start a Google Doc with (another) summary
link jQuery 1.11/2.1 final
- How do we publish to npm?
- How do we publish to bower?
- Need to update build script to create tagged headless commit for release
- Should include bower deps and built file for simplicity
- Timmy to update the release script