- Attending: Jasper de Groot, Gabriel Schulhof, Alexander Schmitz, Anne-Gaelle Colom, Ghislain Seguin, Ralph Whitbeck, Todd Parker
Time: 2pm ET
link Official Agenda:
- We are in the middle of the 1.4 final release YEAHHH!!!
- New weekly meeting doc (starting 2014): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AskujzE4Ig0QdG5nSmZiSUhjYm4ya29CdjhLZmJwSWc&usp=sharing
- Next week no meeting because of holidays
- Way we work
- New commit message standard: http://contribute.jquery.org/commits-and-pull-requests/#commit-guidelines (use same name for component as we use in issue tracker!)
- Until further notice ALL commits to any mobile repo must be to a branch no commits to master.
- First focus on triage, PR reviews, bug fixes, cleanup branches (also API docs, ThemeRoller, Download Builder repos) - 1.4.1 release end of January
- Wait with changing file structure and removing deprecated code until after 1.4.1 release
link Jasper de Groot
- Worked on jquerymobile.com content
link Alexander Schmitz
- working on branch of new button widget using spans instead of after
- thoughts on this concept as it affects mobile?
link Gabriel Schulhof
- Epic API docs rebase
link Ghislain Seguin
- Released 1.4 with jquery-release, discovered a bug. Scott is going to fix it.
- Our release script needs to tag the demos.jquerymobile.com repo when releasing a stable version
- Download builder is broken for 1.4.0, looking into it… fixed
link Anne-Gaelle Colom
- kept away from the mobile docs ;-)
- Will upload the missing meeting minutes tomorrow