Attending: DaveMethvin, m_gol, markelog, rwaldron, timmywil
- reliableMarginRight issue
- do we even need the detect on master? always true it seems
- only Safari 5.0?
- no, Android 2.3 as well :(
- removing it gains 167 bytes on 1.x
- After the conf unless something critical comes up
link Blog post on delegated events
- timmywil came up with some optimizations
- good to land in .1 release? no reason not to now
- blog post will wait a bit, also want to put in gibson042 feedback
- Hook could have been done without messing internals
link Test infrastructure
- looking better
- only IE6 is failing, just stops dead, maybe sinon related
- need to guard clearTimeout usage in inject.js - m_gol to do a PR
- iOS6 needs only one PR to land and it passes tests!
- iOS7 has moar bugs (still <5 though), but we’ll get there
- Android 4.4 passes, should we add it?
- set up a scheduled job to run mobile Android tests
link api.jquery.com (and every site on WordPress!)
- didn't need Migrate after all, fixed
link 1.12/2.2 planning for San Diego meeting
- sent around a Google Docs link