Attending: DaveMethvin, markelog, gibson042
link 1.11.1 / 2.1.1
- Create new ticket to rewrite XML tests to avoid them being cross-document
- Dave to create new ticket
- Just back out the #14394 !important bug fix?
- YES, but commit the new tests
- m_gol to do it
- Looks like we do need to fix this
- Land now?
- Just document cssNumber? YES
- Don't want to embed non-W3C vendor-specific properties
- m_gol: I’d hold off, probably reverting the !important patch will fix it by itself. I’d just land the tests
- Please land your fixes ASAP
link Old browser job
- Failing oldIE tests -- how to fix?
- Revert fake timers? I hope not.
- Wait until we switch to karma
- Browser support blog post
- Still need UI team input
- Land this in 1.12 / 2.2? YES
- Should we fix the clearly broken 2.1 now? NO