Attending: DaveMethvin, m_gol, timmywil, markelog, gibson042
link 1.11.2 / 2.1.2 watch
- Anything that requires a patch release?
link Angular use of .data()
- Makes use of jQuery._data()
- copying _data(node, ‘events’) won’t work with events with setup/teardown hooks
- Should we expose in the 2.x branch so Angular 1.3 could use it?
- Yes, we need to leave jQuery._data() in place
- Perhaps document so people would know to leave it alone?
- rAF https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/1578
- Use page viz api to determine whether to run animation
- Do we duplicate // Supports comments in support.js and use point?
- What is the correct form of a // Supports comment?