Attending: DaveMethvin, markelog, m_gol, gibson042, scott_gonzalez, timmywil
link 1.12/2.2 - Let's get going
- QUnit eliminating globals
- Cannot create globals for everything on our side since e.g. assert is passed as a function param
- let’s alias globals where we can & change only what remains
- Increase the set of tested browsers in Sizzle
- FF 3.6 seems to work
- prob not worth removing old browsers, so let's leave it
- Still need to support all selectors for custom selectors and sane scoping behavior
- Decode by type regardless of status code?
- Compat impacts? Nobody should be depending on errors not decoding at this point we could assume?
- Let's leave $.ajax as is and push folks towards $.xhr
- We aren't testing in this env (or several others like Win8)
- Ways to do this?
- No obvious solutions here that are easy
- :visible, :hidden behavior change
- empty elements (with 0 height) will be hidden instead of visible
- Although, they were only visible in some browsers
- Will now be consistent for empty elements and