Attending: markelog, m_gol, DaveMethvin, mikesherov
link $.xhr strawman
- Always have $.xhr return a Promise? Deferred? thenable?
- Others can promisify using the node-like callback
- No consensus here
- markelog to prototype some things for the next meeting
- Continue to enhance $.ajax?
- e.g. https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/1541
- (no progress events in Promise so how would we support in $.xhr?)
link Download builder in 1.12/2.2?
- Yes, or No?
- Need to be able to test individual modules
- Use jQuery UI builder as a guide
link Trac sucks
- But moving to GH issues would be really hard
- https://github.com/trustmaster/trac2github might be worth a look
- Need to maintain Trac and move to 1.0
- Dave to put out blog post call for Trac help
link Test fails
- TestSwarm, no browsers are scheduled
- m_gol restarted
- Migrate: button.attr("value", val) failing, jQuery 1.8 or older
- dave to take a look
- Support responseURL
- Why do this unless we can cross-browser?
- Pull looks nice tho .. maybe get their help on $.xhr?