Attending: DaveMethvin, gibson042, markelog, timmywil
- markelog did https://gist.github.com/markelog/5a5aec471886a863a136
- please review and comment
- gnarf coordinating work to update our setup
link Object event handlers
- implementation is likely to change internal data structures
- shouldn't affect anyone using documented API
link hide and show mess
- Can we simplify to just display:none for hide and display:block for show?
- ...or even absence of display:none for show?
- probably not because initially-CSS-hidden stuff wouldn't be shown
- Eliminates defaultDisplay mess and saving states