Attending: DaveMethvin, jaubourg, markelog, gibson042, m_gol
- Should migrate closed tickets (with milestone 1.12 or 2.2. or 1.12/2.2) forward to simplify the changelog - there are 16 of them
- open tickets should be migrated as well :)
- dmethvin will migrate when trac feels good enough
- Re-set 1.12.0/2/22.0 milestone to 3.0.0?
- Trac still being worked on for archival use, slow progress
link Branch naming
- Have a "compat-only" and "master-only" for issues applying to just one
- rename "1.x-master" to "compat"
- land PRs before renaming
link Promises/A+ compat
- gibson042 proposing a change for chained .done(), to be done this week
- m_gol to look into better integration with tests
- markelog examples: https://gist.github.com/markelog/42d43a489afb7201ddd6
- markelog to create an implementation, working on it this week?
link version 3.0
- dmethvin making blog post, to be done this week for review
- Continue to test Opera, but on the weekly job
- We could test Yandex browser there if it's on browserstack
- Let's switch to private browser sets (m_gol)
- jquery and jquery-weekly
- jquery-compat and jquery-compat-weekly