Attending: Dave, Scott, Sarah, Alex, Rafael
- Patch release of 1.11.2/2.1.2 coming next week with blog post
- Primary thing is a patch to a Safari selector bug
- A few very minor bug fixes otherwise
- Meantime, 3.0 changes being landed in master
- Another Safari bug bit us there with createHTMLDocument
- Already updated to QUnit 1.16
- Targeting release in mid-January with beta beforehand
- Dropping support for jQuery 1.6
- Effects rewrite ready to land
- Focusing on work not involving ui classes
- mostly patches and minor stuff
- Currency formatting implemented \o/.
- Going to implement currency parser (to allow spinner demos to use new Globalize).
- Adobe is evaluating Globalize to be used in their client-side applications.
- Waiting for license approval to use slexaxton/messageformat.js.
- Name is "Chassis"
- Using SVG for sure
- Normalized CSS with some adjustments for box sizing
- Supporting IE8+
- Talking with Yandex team
- QUnit 1.16 came out, YAY
- Recurring problems with Browserstack and outdated Java on IE, m_gol has contacted them several times
- AdamU is working on log rotation as a temporary solution to the full drive issues, root cause is DDoS traffic and long term solution is to get behind firewall
- All sites updated to Grunt 0.4